Here are 6 things to consider before doing business with ANY Trading Assistant.
- High Feedback Rating - Always look at the EBay reputation, the better the score the more aggressively people will bid in the auction.
- Online Identity - Make sure to see if they are part of a well known name or identity, which attracts more visitors to that auction which establishes more credibility.
- Time in Business - You want to know how long they have been in business, you don't want to deal with somebody who is just getting started, you want a higher level of experience and longer track record.
- Sufficient Insurance - If you leave your items with an assistant, you want to make sure they will be insured and safe. If it's a very valuable item you want to make sure they have a 'safe' to put your item in, to not only protect yourself but your recommended Trading Assistant as well.
- High Sell-Through - One of the things many people don't know before doing business with any assistant, but should ask is: What percentage of their items actually sell on EBay. A lot of people only sell 50% of their items on EBay, you don't want somebody who is just going to list your item, but is actually going to sell your item.
- Professional Listing - Finally, ask them to show you their listings. Look at the quality of the lay-out, the photos, the description, to see if you would be interested in doing business with them. If you would be interested in buying from them, then you can feel pretty comfortable in selling your item with them.
How It Works:
Hover mouse over icons to display description.
Services & Benefits:
Over 15 Years of business/marketing resources and experience.
Access to our first-class business to business shipping rates.
High click-through and conversion rates.
Long list of clients and paying traffic.
EBay Platinum Power Sellers "Best Match" search results.
Access to the Amazon and EBay marketplace.
Terms & Conditions:
We reserve the right to decline any item(s).
We can only accept items with a minimum of $50 value (after shipping fees).
Item(s) will be screened and evaluated for authenticity.
We abide by EBay policies and cannot list counterfeit items.
If the item(s) do not pass evaluation you will be notified to pick up your item(s).
The Client has 60 business days from the date on the invoice to pick up any unsold item(s).
The item(s) left well over 60 business days will be automatically considered "Abandoned."
After 60 business days abandoned item(s) will not be the responsibility of We Sell 4 U Gallery and will not be held liable for loss or damage.
EBay policies along with other legal terms and conditions may apply.
If your item(s) value accumulate:
Under $1000 the client receives 66% of final sale price.
$1000 or Above the client receives 70% of final sale price.
Over $10,000.00 the client receives 75% of final sale price.
EBay & PayPal Transaction fees = approximately 14% of the Sale Price.
EBay & PayPal fees are incurred by us.
Shipping Fees vary based on weight, dimensions and distance.
Shipping fees are incurred by winning bidders.